* Blockchain and decentralized information management services
* Electronic recordkeeping and digital preservation projects
* ERDMS, ECM, DAM and institutional repository systems
* Archives, library, and museum cataloging and discovery systems
* Open Data initiatives and research data repositories
* Freedom of information and privacy policies and practices
* Open-source business models, system infrastructure and community management
peter [at] vangarderen [dot] net
I have twenty years of experience working on enterprise systems and assisting organizations with:
* Project strategy & planning
* Capacity gap assessments
* Project management, budget management, SLAs, HR management
* Standards & best practices analysis
* Legal, regulatory and policy compliance
* Business process analysis & optimization
* Business case preparation
* Requirement specifications & system architectures
* Product and technology evaluation
* Software development & systems integration
* Open-source project infrastructure, community & dev team management
* Delivering presentations, workshops & courses.
Former and current clients include: The United Nations, UNESCO, Museum of Modern Art, International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, International Records Management Trust, International Council on Archives, Dutch Ministry of the Interior, Botswana National Archives and Records Service, City of Vancouver, City of Coquitlam, City of Edmonton, Library Archives Canada, Royal Museum of British Columbia, Service Alberta, Yale University, University of British Columbia, University of Alberta, Simon Fraser University, Public Guardian and Trustee of British Columbia, Doctors of British Columbia, Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, California State Library, The Co-operators Group, JISC UK.
References available upon request.